This past January I participated in a potent Vision meditation practice for 40 days. Every day I did this practice consisting of meditation, pranayama, chanting, mantra, mudra and quite literally, standing up to declare my heart's vision.
So what is a vision? And what was I saying everyday?
A vision is a written and spoken intention of your highest self. It is written and spoken in the present tense to tune yourself to this highest power and start living the vision.
Here are some lines from my vision:
- I am financially independent. I am earning my living through doing what I love: teaching yoga and health coaching
- I am participating in female mentorship and collaboration
- I am fulfilling my soul's purpose
- I am teaching others to rest, align, and love themselves first
- I am breaking through my blocks and fears to have an amazing 6 month program for my clients
- I am an inspiration to everyone around me
- I am touching the lives of more people through my teachings
Every day I stood up and read my heart vision out loud. It is a powerful practice to imagine your future self and then voice that intention in the present tense, every day, for 40 consecutive days.
So what happened after 40 days?
- My yoga schedule shifted: I was asked to teach a new class with higher attendance
- My other yoga classes started having higher attendance
- I had a phone call with a female mentor I admire
- New female mentors in my life appeared. Wise older female yoga teachers became accessible to me where I live
- I brought in $500 more per month through doing what I love: yoga and health coaching
And the biggest thing that happened on day 40 of the practice:
- 15 people directly told me "You are an inspiration!" or "You inspire me!" These came through comments on facebook, messages, emails and text messages for a variety of different reasons all on the same day - the last day of my heart vision practice. One source was from this facebook Post
I couldn't believe it. 15 people from all directions telling me the exact words I used in my vision practice??
What I realized from all of this was that I was tuning my energy to become what I was saying. Every morning when I said, "I am an inspiration to everyone around me," my actions were guided throughout the day. I was subconsciously choosing to speak from a place of guidance and live from my heart. I was listening to my intuition and the posts I made on social media were inspiring others.
Needless to say, I am a strong believer in holding a vision and having a consistent practice to manifest that vision.
It can create dramatic change in your life to shift your thoughts. You will start receiving the guidance you need to reach your goals. You will suddenly be in the right place at the right time. You will find yourself sitting next to just the right person you need to meet. Ideas will drop into your mind and you won't know where they came from!
So, if you are curious about manfestation, and want to hear more about my 40 day practice, be sure to sign up for my free teleseminar tomorrow night at 6 pm pacific for "Magic," the first class in a series of 3 free phone calls. You'll learn my top 3 tips for a manifestation, 6 key steps for a manifestation practice, and a group guided meditation.
You'll also be the first to hear about my upcoming group program where I will be teaching a 40 day practice for an intimate group of women to support each other in manifesting their vision.
I'd love to hear your stories of manifestation in the comments below... Have you ever changed your thoughts and saw them manifest in your daily life? If so, share your story!