After being on birth control pills for years growing up, Jaime Morocco was surprised to discover her natural menstrual cycle did not return when she went off of them. After years of focusing on fitness, this brought up a new question, "What do I need to do to bring my body back into balance?"
Jaime discovered that over-exercising and dietary restrictions were at the root of not having her period. After trying many protocols including gaining back weight and adding more healthy fats into her diet she was able to find that balance.
Jaime is passionate about supporting others to connect to their intuition and inner wisdom when it comes to feeling good in their body.
We also discussed the power of manifestation, pursuing our dreams as entrepreneurs and the journey of marriage in our conversation.
In this episode we discussed:
- Jaime's story: her journey of healing and why she left the world of Silicon Valley & moved in with her parents and boyfriend at age 30 in order to pursue her dreams of entrepreneurship
- Coming into acceptance with the divine timing of life
- The power of manifestation (& letting go of outcomes)
- How connecting to your intuition and feminine energy can guide your body back to health
- The impact that our eating choices, and what's underneath those choices, have on our overall wellbeing
- The fact that it is OK to love your body as it is - right now
"We have to appreciate how much our body does for us, second by second. Our body is doing a thousand things for us right now as we sit. Bringing that awareness inside is really helpful...Those little things are so important. And in that sense, there is SO much to be grateful for."
Stay in touch with Jaime:
Jaime Morocco is an expert weight loss coach and online personal trainer. She specializes in helping women bust through their weight loss plateaus and finally create the body that looks AND feels how they want it to. Jaime is a former Silicon Valley techie turned passionate entrepreneur - a self-proclaimed hustler with a heart.
She believes in empowering people to be their greatest versions of themselves - which begins with how we take care of and FEEL in our bodies. She is also currently pursuing advanced nutrition degrees in Nutritional Therapy & Functional Diagnostic Nutrition.