For all the women feeling called to rise and honor the sacred feminine within themselves, this episode is for you.
Lisa gives us beautiful reminders around seeing the sacredness of life in every moment... She helps us remember to ask for help from the higher forces, to embrace the magic in life, and find the gifts in our challenges.
I learned so much from her powerful story of motherhood, a near death experience, and her connection to Mary Magdalene. I'm honored to be sharing her wisdom with you all today...
In this episode we discussed:
- Lisa's story of healing from childhood trauma ~ letting go of victimhood, and spiritual awakening
- Instantaneous healing ~ how the time we are in now it is possible!
- Angel channeling and how to connect with our personal angels
- How the angels respect our free will and what we can do to invite in the support of these higher forces
- Embodying the Priestess in our daily lives ~ how we can make the mundane sacred
- Mary Magdalene ~ who she is and how she is supporting us at this time
- The journey of being a mother and the challenges Lisa has faced in motherhood
“Our children also need us to fail… a part of mothering is not doing it perfectly because if they see you perfect all the time they will wonder if something is wrong with themselves…”
Stay in touch with Lisa:
Lisa Devine is a wife, mother, spiritual counselor, and owner of The Modern Magdalene. She offers angel intuitive readings and past life regression sessions for clients around the globe. She considers it her great honor to assist those who are ready to birth the next chapters of their lives, and to awaken their natural gifts of prophecy, healing, and supreme manifestation.