Last week I sat down with another Rising Woman Leader, Ashley Burnett, to talk about her journey to uninhibited leadership.
One of the things I love about Ashley is that she can have a fierce get-stuff-done attitude at the same time as embracing everyone around her with so much love.
I've been honored to get to know her over the past few months since she moved from SF to the countryside in Petaluma, CA and I can't wait for you to get to know her through today's show!
"Dance is my lifeline."
Here's what you'll find in today's episode:
- How Ashley healed a Gallbladder disease through diet change and embracing her emotional landscape
- How to release our attachments when manifesting new visionary ideas and desires
- How dance and movement has informed Ashley's life and work
- What is uninhibited leadership? How to fully embrace yourself and your ideas.
- The meditation Ashley uses on a daily basis
- The archetype of the Queen - what it is and how you can use it to build more self-confidence and self-love
- Unleashing your voice
- Ashley's upcoming UNLEASH retreat happening in Sonoma County September 21 - 25, 2016. It looks absolutely AMAZING...so be sure to check it out.
I would LOVE to hear what insights you gained from the episode and how you will use the archetype of the QUEEN to live and love more fully in your life. Let me know in the comments below...
Women’s leadership coach, professional dancer, speaker, retreat facilitator and creative muse, Ashley Burnett is dedicated to helping women entrepreneurs heighten their visibility, embody their missions, deepen their facilitation & leadership skills, and speak up for their life's work with confidence. She's been teaching and leading groups for over 15 years and running her own business for 13. Ashley has facilitated hundreds of classes, workshops, events and retreats, and has led thousands of women from over 60 different countries in building their businesses and expanding their leadership. She lives in San Francisco Bay Area Wine Country with her husband David, and has the pleasure of running her retreats and workshops at her workshop space on 22 acres of expansive land. Visit www.strongbodylove.com to learn more about her work.