Talking with Lisa was like a deep breath of fresh air. I felt a total permission to slow down, remember my body, my breath and my heart.
For all of you who have been moving fast, trying to "do it all", just waiting for that moment to have a sacred pause, you are going to love taking this time to surrender to the feminine in this conversation with Lisa today.
I hope you enjoy the show!
"This quality of magnetic, shakti, potency came from me learning to love myself, me learning to delight in the birthright of my own sacred sensual self as a woman."
In this episode we discussed:
- How Lisa shifted from a lifestyle of overachieving to finding balance with her feminine essence
- A turning point in her life when she had two miscarriages and how that brought her deeper on her path
- Sacred Sensuality and tapping into our Feminine Power
- Finding Balance as Modern Day Lovers, Mother and Leaders
- The miracle of being invited to be on "Oprah" to talk about tantra with her past husband
- A guided embodiment practice to connect to your innate feminine essence
- Embracing aging and the body as we grow and change
Stay in Touch with Lisa:
Lisa Schrader, the Founder of Awakening Shakti, has impacted the lives of thousands of women for almost two decades as a workshop leader, author, speaker and coach. Her work has been featured on Oprah, Oxygen and VH1. She is on the faculty of The Shift Network where she has hosted the global Shakti Summit on “Sensuality, Sex and the Sacred.” She is the author of "Kama Sutra 52: A Year's Worth of the Best Positions for Passion and Pleasure" from Quiver Books. She also has a private practice supporting clients worldwide and is recognized as a Professional Certified Coach by the International Coach Federation. She lives a life rich with deep relationships, connection to nature and abundant joy in the Sierra Foothills of Northern California.