First I want to thank all of you who have taken the time to watch the video and contribute to the kickstarter campaign for the release of my book, Synchronicity. I am so grateful for all the love & support that has been coming in!!
And I'm excited to share a new episode today on the podcast! I sat down with one of my inspirations, Katie Dalebout to talk about podcasting, book publishing, journaling and body image.
I first discovered Katie's podcast, Let it Out (formerly the Wellness Wonderland) through my friend Jasmine who was raving to me about it. Over the past year I've enjoyed listening to the inspirational speakers, authors and experts she has on the show. I also recently read Katie's book, Let it Out and was amazed reading the introduction of how this book came into manifestation. (Listen to the episode to hear Katie tell the story herself).
I'm so glad to be back to sharing these interviews with you!!
Here's what to expect in today's episode:
- How Katie magically landed a deal to publish her book with Hay House
- The importance of releasing our attachments in manifestation
- Katie's story of finding love for her body and how journaling played a role in her healing
- Katie's perspective on when it's right to be a full time entrepreneur and when it works to stay with a full time job
- How she handles vulnerability and being looked up to as a leader in her field
- Katie's favorite morning and evening rituals
- All about Katie's latest book Let it out!
Through her writing, workshops, and podcasts, millennial blogger, yoga teacher, and podcast host Katie Dalebout explores creativity is a gateway to developing a positive body image and true holistic wellness. She’s a contributor to Refinery29, Mind Body Green, and her work has been featured in Teen Vogue, Yahoo Health, and The Daily Mail. Her first book was published with Hay House in April 2016 is a collection of journaling tools to help people find self acceptance beyond their physicality. Sign up for her weekly newsletter and receive her ‘Favorite Things: Quick Start Guide’ here or visit her blog, or on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.