When Amanda Johnson and I found each other we saw so many parallels in our journeys - writing and publishing our first books, running a crowdfunding campaign to do so, taking steps to be more visible and share our stories and the journey of remembering we are truly worthy of our dreams…
If you’ve ever felt inspired to write a book, are ready to release the judgments of your own inner critic, or follow your true heart’s desires, this conversation is for you.
In this episode we discussed:
- Amanda’s experience of writing and birthing a book
- Her journey of “becoming enough” and what “enough” means to her
- The role of desire in our lives
- The inner critic ~ how to speak with her to gain the wisdom she is here to give
- The Heroine’s Journey and how we often “reject the call” before following our heart’s desires
- Leaving a marriage after choosing to trust and listen to her inner voice
- The grace and flow of life takes on when you start listening to your intuition
- How Amanda and I handle comparison with other women in the realm of entrepreneurship and social media
- The books Amanda plans on writing next!
Stay in touch with Amanda:
Amanda Johnson has one mission: to inspire recovering perfectionists and over-thinkers turn their critic into their ally so they can reveal their wholeness within and go from “never enough” to “always okay.”
Amanda is an author, teacher, and radio show host with more than 10 years of experience performing, educating, facilitating, and consulting. Her passion for inspiring others—be it a 2nd-grader or a CEO—and ability to connect with those she interacts with are unleashed by her wit, charm, and eloquence, making her message resonate deeply with her audience—to reveal your wholeness within and go from “never enough” to “always okay.”
She shares her message in writings, videos, group training programs, and her weekly Being Inspired radio show so people can recognize their wholeness and start being good with being them.