Some of you may know that two years ago Mary Magdalene was honored by the Pope and Catholic church as The Apostle of the Apostles.
After centuries of being seen as a prostitute and sinner, Mary Magdalene's legacy was honored and recognized by the Church as the incredible teacher, healer and priestess that she was.
She was given a feast day in her honor, which happens to be this weekend: Sunday, July 22nd.
This means so much for our awakening collective consciousness, that this powerful woman would no longer be shunned or shamed by the church, and on a larger scale I really believe speaks to how women are being recognized in reclaiming their power.
Six months ago while I was in India I read a profound book by Mercedes Kirkel about Mary Magdalene and her core teachings.
It was like every page spoke directly to my heart as truth.
For a week I was staying in a cottage in a small mountain town by myself, reading the pages, and when I finished, I felt inspired to create recordings of what I had learned.
As of now I've only ever shared these recordings and teachings with my private clients, however in honor of Mary Magdalene's Feast Day, July 22, I'd like to share them with you.
I've gathered together the Rose lineage teachings that have most impacted my life:
- Feeling Your Pain & Emotions - How to navigate difficult emotions as they arise and use them as a pathway to your own source and divinity
- A Guided Process on Forgiveness - Feeling your own pain is a key teaching to be able to authentically forgive
- Tapping into Abundance Consciousness - Embodying a state of enough & looking at the world from a lens of abundance
- Honoring your Body & Sexuality as Sacred Portals to the Divine - Including a few of my favorite practices
This recording is available *For Free* this week only at risingwomenleaders.com
How will you honor Mary on her Feast Day?
Here are some ideas:
- Gather with women in an intentional space ~ hold a circle where each woman shares her voice and truth of her emotions
- Listen to the Recording on the Process of Forgiveness and Journal about who you are forgiving in your life
- Create a ritual to honor your body ~ a luxurious bath, and self body oil massage
Or create something unique of your own!