After watching a moving TEDx talk of Heather's journey overcoming cancer I was so looking forward to sit down with her and hear about her life journey.
Most of us don't think on a daily basis, "I'm going to die one day." Heather's story reminds us to live every moment to the fullest, be intentional creators in our life and ask, "How do I want to be remembered?"
I hope you enjoy!
"There is so much that our children teach us. They pick us. They pick us in this lifetime to say, ' You've got some lessons, and I am going to help you get there."
In this episode we discuss:
- Heather's personal story of receiving a diagnosis of stage 4 cancer and how that changed her life
- Her healing journey and moments of awakening
- How she came to form her business and what becoming a parent brought to her life
- Decoding the tantrum: What it means and how to shed the guilt and the parenting shame
- Raising successful children: How teaching mindful meditation can help children self-regulate
- How managing your energy (not your time) will increase success
- Addressing a burnout epidemic: How to structure your business so you don’t run out of gas
Stay in touch with Heather:
Today's episode was graciously brought to you by Abacus Wealth Partners.
Heather Chauvin BSW has been named the next generation’s thought leader in parenting and women’s leadership. Her mission is to crack women open to their deep potential and help them understand and decode their child’s behavior.
Heather is a Tedx Speaker and the creator of the Mom Is In Control Podcast. She has been featured on the OWN Network, Huffington Post, TV outlets and others.
With wit and wisdom, Heather inspires a global community of women to take back control of their lives and evolve how they lead, work, play, and parent.