I talked with Luna about growing up in New York, what inspired me to take a leap to move to California after college, become a yoga teacher, travel to India and eventually start my own business.
I decided to share this interview on the Rising Women Leaders Podcast so you can hear about my "4 Keys to Feminine Leadership" as well as the women who have inspired me most over recent years.
"When you share your fear, it starts to lose its charge."
Here's what else you'll find in this episode:
- My personal process of how I execute my creative ideas
- How I let go of "distractions" of alcohol, sugar, and busy-ness in my life to listen to my body's wisdom and needs
- How I moved from a fear of self-expression and being seen to becoming a yoga teacher and entrepreneur
- My dark night of the soul - how I knew I reached my breaking point where I needed to make a big shift in my life
- How I discovered yoga and met my first spiritual teacher, Amma
"If I feel fear, but even just a little bit of excitement, I know that's a good sign for me to walk closer to it..."
- How I handle my inner critic voice and limiting beliefs
- Practices to listen to your body wisdom, face your fears, and create layers of support in your life
- The story of what happened when I shared my first song on the harmonium
- How I call upon a higher power to manifest my desires
- The women who have inspired me the most in business and life
- A sneak preview of details about the book I've been writing for the last year about my travels in India
Did you enjoy this episode? I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!
Enjoy this Podcast?
Write an iTunes Review For Us Here!
Subscribing on iTunes and writing a review helps increase our visibility to reach more women looking for inspiring content.
To write a review:
- Follow this link
- Click the blue button on the side bar that says, "View in iTunes"
- Click "Subscribe" under the Podcast Image then Click "Ratings and Reviews"
- Click "Write a Review" where you can choose your rating, write your review and click "Submit"(you may be asked to login with your Apple ID)
Thank you for helping spread the word!