Special Announcement: The Sovereign Circle: A 9-Month Feminine Leadership Program and High Priestess Sisterhood is Now Open for Enrollment! Learn more and consider joining us this May
It's hard to put into words how much gratitude I have for the wisdom I have learned from Mary Magdalene through the channeling of Mercedes Kirkel. From the moment Mercedes' book, Mary Magdalene Beckons landed in my hands, all the questions I was holding in my heart began to find their answers...
Questions like: Why am I here? What is my mission? How can I serve our planet and the rise of the divine feminine? all began to come together with such clarity.
I am honored to share this conversation with Mercedes with you today. I hope the wisdom she shares is of service to you, and your growth.
May we continue on this path of ascension, rising together in unity.
With all my blessings,
"Outside events of life don’t cause our feelings, they cause us to get disconnected from our divinity. And when we are disconnected, these feelings show up to help us get reconnected."
In this episode we discussed:
- How Mercedes knew she was a channel for higher forces and how she strengthened that ability and skill
- In an essence: Mary Magdalene’s message for humanity at this time
- Mary's process for feeling our pain
- Mercedes' first connection with Mary
- Her experiences with going to sacred sites in France related to Mary Magdalene
- What it was like sharing her own personal experiences with tantra in her second book, Sublime Union
- What challenges she has faced this year and how she is overcoming them
- A real time channeled message from Mary Magdalene for listeners
Stay in touch with Mercedes:
Mercedes Kirkel is an award-winning author and channel for Mary Magdalene. In 2010, Mary Magdalene began coming to Mercedes daily, giving extraordinary messages for humanity's spiritual growth. These messages became two best-selling books. The first book, titled Mary Magdalene Beckons, describes how to live in your heart and unite your Feminine and Masculine. The second book, titled Sublime Union, contains Mary’s instruction on sacred sexuality, along with Mercedes’s fascinating story of engaging the practices with her partner.All of Mary Magdalene’s messages are universal and are not affiliated with any religion.
Mercedes offers online courses, private sessions via phone and Skype, and Yeshua-Magdalene Love Retreats. Learn more at www.mercedeskirkel.com.