I invited Luna on RWL to share about creative entrepreneurship, how she uses the muse to go for her dreams and about the process of inner marriage - how she came into wholeness and attracted a loving partnership in her life.
One of the things I admire about this woman is her ability to accomplish so much, WHILE nurturing a feminine way of being and living - one of the values I hold so dear in my own business. In this episode she shares some of her secrets to "getting it all done" while creating space for what matters most.
“Our capacity to receive as women is really not about other people giving us things but about our willingness to receive our unlimited potential and through the receptivity of that greatness lies the energy to create more and be of greater service…”
~ Luna Love
In this episode Luna shares about:
- The “I can” vs. “I can’t” voice and how she came to be a women’s leadership mentor
- How to decipher and tune into intuition
- Tips on how we can find our purpose
- Creativity and the muse - what it is and how to use it to go after your dreams
- Luna’s secret to “getting it all done!”
- Inner marriage, personal responsibility and the list you need to write if you want to call in and attract a loving partnership
- The relationship tool Luna uses to use to cut through illusion and deepen connection
- Luna’s take on when it’s time to “feel the fear and do it anyway” and how to go about it
Luna is a Women’s Leadership Mentor, assisting those called to be change-makers in the world, in achieving clear vision for their lives by providing supportive, life-promoting experiences, practical tools and spiritual wisdom to align one’s divine essence, authentic expression and life-purpose. She creates transformative experiences for her clients through the power of self-awareness and self-love.
Luna facilitates online courses, group coaching, workshops, immersion programs and retreats to support her clients in devoting themselves to themselves, and serving the world from that place. Additionally she works as a counselor at a leading holistic drug and alcohol rehabilitation center and writes for numerous online publications. Most of all Luna is devoted to walking her path in the beauty way.