I believe when a woman creates a foundation of love within herself, she is granted the freedom to live beyond her fear, take bigger leaps, and truly share her greatest gifts with the world...
I speak and teach yoga to audiences who are looking for the freedom to:
Transform difficulty and challenge in their lives (or discomfort in their body) into a sacred opportunity and divine purpose
Connect deeply to their intuition and body's wisdom for inner guidance
Develop daily self-care and self-love practices that are truly sustainable
Move beyond the fear and self-doubt that may block one from taking authentic, grounded action
Take bigger leaps to manifest a new vision for their life & for the world
Speaking & Storytelling:
This 12 minute talk, The Power of Self-love was delivered at the Celebration event in Sebastopol, CA for the successful funding for Meredith's first book.
SIGNATURE YOGA CLASSES:
- Ritual Yoga Flow: An empowering yoga flow sequence in devotion to your life's highest intention
- Let Yourself Rest, Love Yourself First: Restorative and Yin Yoga for Healing and Self-love
More RECENT TALKS AND WORKSHOPS:
- Transform Fear and Rise into Leadership, Devoted to Break Free Telesummit
- The Gifts of Giving, Private Holiday Party, CA
- The Value of Patience, Toastmasters, CA
- 4 Keys to Feminine Leadership, The Ladies Who Lead Podcast
- 3 Spiritual Tools for Success, Toastmasters, CA
- 8 Spiritual and Practical Tools to Live Your Vision, Online Workshop, November 2015
- Design Your Dream Life, Rising Women Leaders Retreat, Bali, Indonesia
- Live Your Vision, Over the Moon Podcast
- Vision and Voice Tour, 17 Workshops throughout the Southwest, April - May 2015
- 6 Steps to Manifestation, Online Workshop, 2014
- Financial Alchemy: 3 Steps to Create a Healthy Relationship to Money and Serve the World with Your Passions, Campus Festival, San Francisco, CA, 2014
The Gifts of Giving, December, 2015, Delivered at a Toastmasters Private Holiday Party in Penngrove, CA
Kirtan - SACRED SINGING WITH THE HARMONIUM:
FOR BOOKING INQUIRIES, PLEASE FILL OUT THE CONTACT FORM BELOW:
Meredith Rom is a yoga teacher, women’s leadership coach and host of the Rising Women Leaders podcast. Her mission is to support women to create a foundation of love within and for themselves, to live beyond their fears, and truly share their greatest gifts with the world.
After graduating from NYU in 2010 she followed her intuition to Northern California where she now teaches yoga and mentors women to rise in courage, self-love and feminine leadership.
She led the first Rising Women Leaders retreat in Bali, Indonesia in 2016, has led over fifty women from five continents ~ countries as far and wide as the US to Singapore, Australia, Brazil and Switzerland in her online course, Vision.
Her first book, "Just Be: A Search for Self-Love in India," will be published by She Writes Press and is due to release in August 2017.