Jillian Anderson inspires us to heal our root and sacral chakras, step into a life that is truly next-level and remember that yes, maybe we can have it all. It just starts by remembering our true feminine power inside...
In this episode you'll hear about:
- Jillian's story of having an unassisted homebirth
- How her son is a mirror for where she is growing in her life
- Sacral chakra healing and what that has to do with our ability to experience pleasure and live prosperous lives
- What we can learn from our difficult emotions like anger
- What is spiritual wealth?
- What is a jade egg practice and how to start one?
- Jillian's input on the question, "Is it really possible to have it all? To be a mother, a loving partner and have a thriving business?" and how she finds her balance
- The fear Jillian has faced this year around her finances and personal growth
- Permission to Prosper - Jillian's new ebook and online program
As a writer and coach, Jillian fuses her background in ancestral healing to help women break free of old patterns and self-imposed limitations. She believes that pain is potent medicine, and that we're each assigned a divine soul curriculum that offers us the opportunity to not just survive, but to truly thrive in all areas of life: relationship, career, creativity, and beyond.
Jillian works with women to make space for what really matters, to unearth blockages, and to direct soul desires into manifestation. Her greatest fulfillment comes from witnessing a woman become the powerful Creatrix she is.
Jillian's mission is to make material reality sacred again. She believes that by healing the separation between matter + consciousness all of humanity is uplifted into a higher alignment that can only be described as Heaven on Earth. You can find her work + offerings at www.jillian-anderson.com
Want to win a free 75-minute coaching session with our host?
Rising Women Leaders is running a New Year Giveaway between now and February 11, 2017 for a free 75-minute online coaching session with our host, Meredith Rom.
In this video call we will take the space to reflect on what you want to cultivate for the new year, how you want to show up to take care of yourself, your spiritual practice, and your service and contribution to the world.
Meredith will also answer any questions you have about starting or growing your business, branding, leading workshops, podcasting, finding your voice, or crafting and sharing your story.
To enter, just write us a review on iTunes!
- Follow this link
- Click the blue button on the side bar that says, "View in iTunes"
- Click "Subscribe" under the Podcast Image then Click "Ratings and Reviews"
- Click "Write a Review" where you can choose your rating, write your review and click "Submit"(you may be asked to login with your Apple ID)
You can also search for "Rising Women Leaders" in iTunes on your desktop or on the Podcast app on your iPhone to write a review.
Positive reviews on iTunes will support our community to grow, thrive and reach the women who are seeking the powerful wisdom shared by the ladies featured on this show.
The winner will be announced on the podcast just after February 11! Thank you for participating, Good luck!!