Today we are lucky to receive a transmission from Vyana Ma on the Rising Women Leaders Podcast. Vyana is another soul sister I first met through the world of instagram where we soon connected, met in person, and I learned of her work as an energy medicine teacher, devotee, musician and activist.
I sat down to speak with her a couple months ago for the podcast when she had just come back from a bhakti yoga immersion in Mexico and was making a plan to travel to Standing Rock.
I re-listened to this episode on my birthday in the bathtub and as soon as I heard her soothing voice, I knew there was no where else I would rather be. Her words brought me right back to my truth, reminding me of the power of being, loving and giving to ourselves in order to give back as teachers and healers, and the profound impact forgiveness can have on our lives.
Re-listening to her story of healing from childhood abuse to become such a compassionate and strong woman leader helps me remember what I know in the core of my being - that really, anything is possible.
"Humility and gratitude give us the freedom to experience the divinity that we are."
"...And if we always return to these principles of being and humbling ourselves and being grateful for what we have we will never be lost, no matter how confusing or painful it may feel. When we come back to humility and gratitude we will always find our way." ~Vyana Ma
In this episode you’ll learn about:
- When to listen to the inner call - letting go of what “makes sense” to the rational mind in order to follow the heart
- Vyana’s travels through Mexico and beyond
- Her story of finding balance between giving and receiving as a healer and teacher
- Her sadhana practice and experience with the Gayatri Mantra
- How she moves through resistance to spiritual practice
- Vyana’s story of awakening, rising above and healing childhood abuse to heal herself and others
- Vyana's story of sharing her voice as a singer and teacher
- Her experience of opening the portal to become a mother
- How we can open to forgiveness and the difference between 'letting go' and 'letting live'
Links in this episode:
Vyana Ma is a woman who lives on the earth and breathes the air.
She is also an international energy medicine teacher & speaker based out of Ojai, Ca. She blends her journey through childhood sexual & physical abuse, addiction, and self abuse with trainings in Eastern & Western healing modalities. Using these tools, Vyana guides her clients & students through the shadowed and disempowered aspects of themselves to reach a place of trust and truth.