It was so fun to sit down with Patricia Lohan to learn about how we can design our home to manifest that which we desire.
Patricia Lohan has taken courageous leaps in her life, following her dreams of moving to Bali and helping female entrepreneurs activate success through creating powerful environments that surround them.
I hope you enjoy her wisdom on this week's latest episode...
In this episode we discussed:
- How and why Patricia became interested in Feng Shui
- What is Feng Shui? and how you can use your environment to optimize your life's potential
- Feng Shui for attracting love & how Patricia called in her husband through Feng Shui
- How to avoid a "money lock" on your home and welcome more abundance and prosperity
- The road less traveled, getting unstuck, meditation & the healing path
- How you can ensure your workspace is in alignment with what we’re trying to achieve
"What starts to happen with Feng Shui is that the house starts to support you to really access the parts of you that you haven't, and give them a chance to flourish and grow."
Stay in Touch with Patricia:
Patricia a natural intuitive healer & inspirer uncovered her gifts when she left her role in management and followed her passion for yoga, moving to India to train to become a yoga teacher. Through yoga she awakened her interest in more Holistic Practices that included certification as a Reiki Master, Feng Shui Practitioner, Trainer in Sacred Sound Healing with Tibetan & Crystal Bowls and Body Mind Balancing Practitioner. Patricia founded the Parashakti School of Sacred Sound, Energy and Feng Shui and maintained a private practice in Dublin up until recently, offering her custom integrated healing system. Patricia now spends her time creating online programs and communities for women across the globe to access their inner power and subsequently create the life of their dreams. She holds an Honors Degree in Business and Marketing.