Just days ago this amazing woman, Katie Burke gave birth to her second child. I was lucky to sit down with Katie in early September when she was 32 weeks pregnant to hear about her role as a Priestess, the birth of her first child, and navigating marriage, a business, and family all while being on a personal growth journey of ascension and awakening.
Sitting down to talk with Katie felt like reuniting with an old friend. I decided to share the video of our conversation today as well so you can get a behind-the-scenes look into our intimate conversation.
In this episode we discussed:
- The magic of conceiving and giving birth to her first child
- What it means (to Katie) to be a Priestess
- Moving through fear and doubt around claiming the role of the Priestess
- Mary Magdalene, Isis and the guides that came to Katie during her awakening
- How to navigate your personal growth while being in a marriage
- Tips on making it through hard times in a relationship while being on an awakening path together
- How to connect with your guides and open your own channels of communication with divine guidance and intuition
- What's to come in Katie's business
Stay in touch with Katie:
Formally a digital marketing guru and graduate student of strategic communication, Katie Burke began her Divine Feminine Awakening and remembering when she conceived her daughter. This journey of self-healing and radical self-worth led to the Modern Priestess Movement and her own self-actualization.
Katie administers the Feminine expression of Christ Consciousness coming from the spiritual traditions of Mary Magdalene, and the Ancient Egyptian Teachings of Isis & Hathor. She currently is pregnant with her second child and enjoying the summer with her daughter and leading bi-monthly meditations with her partner, Ben Burke.