After three years of making very little money in her business as a psychic, Anastasia Holland got serious about learning business strategy and putting herself out there.
She had an idea: to have conscious conversations with women about their relationship to money. She was genuinely curious about how these women she admired got to where they were. How did they make it all work?
So she launched her first summit, "Worthy" and within a few weeks her business catapulted.
The clients started coming in more than ever before. She announced a mentorship program and watched her income skyrocket.
But it wasn't all easy. There were upper limits to navigate, and burnout to recover from.
I'm so grateful to share Anastasia's wisdom with you all today:
"My whole perspective of life has changed because as I gained success financially in my career and I finally had this total freedom that I craved for so long, I realized that I didn't feel that different.
That has catapulted me into finding out what really gives me joy. What really gives me peace. What really gives me freedom. And love and connection.
I think if I didn't have that success I would always be chasing and never be able to face the part of myself that was still in a lot of pain and had all these desires other than money and career."
In this episode we discussed:
- How Anastasia first discovered her psychic abilities (and how you can too)
- Anastasia's story of selling everything she owned to start fresh and up-level her life and business
- Doing business your own way and finding balance with feminine flow in business (aka avoiding burnout)
- Anastasia's story of leading her first summit, Worthy. How it catapulted her business, brought her to new upper limits and what she learned about herself and how she wants to do business along the way
- Beyond money and success, what Anastasia learned brought her true joy
- The throat chakra - how Anastasia has honored her voice
- Anastasia's growth edge and how she is showing up to face her fears
- The self-worth demon Anastasia still works with and how she keeps showing up despite her fears
Enjoy the episode :)
Anastasia Holland is a Psychic Strategist, Business Mentor, Writer And Self Worth Warrior For women. Through her 1:1 psychic sessions, mentorship programs, and workshops she reminds her clients of the work they are meant to do in the world and help them do it in a way that is strategic, effective, and most aligned based off of their unique blue print, purpose, desires, and path. She believes that self-compassion is magic, that we don’t need to be fixed, but instead nurtured, encouraged, and let loose. Her work is committed to reminding you of your power and that you can absolutely do business and life in whatever way you choose.
To book a session with her, or find out more about her work head to her website www.anastasiaholland.com