It's finally here! In a few hours I will be high in the sky on my way to Bali, Indonesia to live out a dream I have been holding for a long time...
I've been planning this adventure for the last eight months and cannot wait to find myself meditating in sacred temples, exploring the streets of Ubud and joining together with twelve women in the first Rising Women Leaders Bali Retreat.
Many of you expressed interest in coming to this retreat in Bali, but ultimately decided it was too far for you to travel at this time, and I totally understand (I am currently on a twenty-something hour flight!)
So for those of you seeking retreat and nourishment closer to home, I have great news for you today...
We will be gathering June 16 - 20 on the Mendocino Coast at Oz Farm, located only 3 hours North of San Francisco.
You are invited to treat your body as a temple with yoga, hiking and herbal infused traditional foods as we join together to welcome the LIGHT. Embrace the timeless wisdom of the self with meditation, art, ritual, and end the journey with a day of reverent silence.
Our highest intention is that you fall in love with your one body VESSEL and leave with the fortitude, knowledge and practices to walk on the pilgrimage of life more embodied, connected and lighter than ever.
Some of the highlights include:
- Devotional Art: How to Create Yantra Paintings with Karen
- Song Circles around the Fire with Mackenzie Myers
- Shamanic Journeying and Past Life Regressions with Karen
- Restorative, Vinyasa and Kundalini Yoga with Me
- Delicious Herbal Meals and Rituals with The Great Kosmic Kitchen
- Yoga Nidra and Breathwork with Karen
- Relaxation on 240 acres of earth, river, meadow, forest and sky at Oz Farm
- Candlelit Dinners served with Ceremony
- Space to Unplug, Journal and Reconnect to Yourself
- A New Community to Welcome the Sun of the Summer Solstice With
I hope to see you at VESSEL, and in the meantime, stay tuned for more updates from my travels.
P.S. If you missed my podcast interview with Karen, you can listen here.